Tuesday 26 February 2013

SPLIT - CROATIA

Everybody loves Split!

It is nothing new that Split is one of most popular destination in the world...

I am from Split, and can say Split is like magnet, if you live there, or if you went there like tourist, always you will wish to come back.

  Split more and more becoming very well known in all the world like amazing place for living, to organized wedding, nightlife is one of the best, especial in summer, from Split is start Croatia Yacht tour, popular for young people!

My favorite is crystal blue water (Adriatic sea), I am water baby, love every moment spent in the water!

International magazines, newspapers, blogs writing about Split and Dalmatian coast.

But one thing what surprise me, I did not know that even astronauts dream about Split.
Here is the picture what published Canadian Astronaut Chris Hadfield

  
 Enjoy in video Croatio iz duse te jubim (Croatio love you with my all heart and soul)
 


Split - Sustipan Park
Split Center - Croatia



No comments: