Tuesday 14 May 2013

LIVING IN VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA VS. CALAGRY, ALBERTA


Living in Vancouver, BC  compared to Living in Calgary,AB

Where do you prefer to live?

Some  people say Vancouver, BC is the most beautiful place to live!!!
Climate is great, you can sail and snowboard in the same day, winter is not too cold, etc.

Some of them also say, Vancouver --such a beautiful place but expensive for my pocket :), rent is really high, gas price is going every day up, living expenses is also at the top, and there is a lot of rain.

Just few days ago, my fiance went on a business trip to Calgary, and she said, Calgary is growing city,cheaper to live and salary is way bigger than in BC. There is so much young people, everybody is a friendly (I thought in Vancouver are friendly too? :)

But, Calgary doesn't have ocean,......

I know where I will choose to live :)

What do you think? Tell us your opinion and experience...

Vancouver, BC

No comments: