Thursday 23 January 2014

Being Entrepreneur

Do you consider yourself an ENTREPRENEUR?


Do you consider yourself an entrepreneur? Because I believe I am. Entrepreneurs will know what I am talking about, because sometimes it's great to be entrepreneur.

Basically you are working for yourself, doesn't matter if you are freelancer, running your own company. It's small difference but it's pretty much the same. 

Also, entrepreneurs sometimes have a  bad days, where we all struggling with clients, customer service, employees, paper work, cash flow. And sometimes we are asking ourselves "What's the point of being entrepreneur, it's easier just work as employee?"

But my answer would be, because those little and very rare moments in our lives, the moments when you get a praise from someone who recognized your passion and work and those moments makes you happy and reminds you why you are still entrepreneur.

I felt obligation to show you example, the email I got from my new friend and in this way I would like to thank him for his support.


You can find more about him at http://about.me/mikhail.kotykhov

Here you can read email!

"Hi Ivan,

Just watched a couple of videos you made, excellent work and very inspirational.

In my impression, why your video really feels excellent, you are not trying to sell anything/push any products, but you are honestly and passionately sharing your own experiences. Perhaps this is the best way to connect to the audience.

Feels great to keep in touch with you,

Talk to you soon,"

Mikhail

Thank you  Mikhail Kotykhov

No comments: